Looking to upgrade your car this holiday season, without breaking the bank? Look no further than these affordable and eco-friendly models!
These amazing deals are available to Middleton residents looking to switch to either an all-electric or a plug-in hybrid electric car.
All of the cars listed here can be purchased for a net cost of under $27,000 after incentives! These are pre-negotiated deals provided by Middleton Drives Electric’s partner, GECA, so visit their Drive Green website to explore these deals and set up a test drive.
- Chevy Bolt EV: $20,995.
- Nissan LEAF/LEAF Plus: $15,410 / $22,020.
- Hyundai Ioniq EV: $20,997
- Hyundai Kona EV: $26,497
- Kia Niro EV: No DG deals but when subtracting federal + state incentives: $29,090. (This does not include any further dealership deals, which can bring the price below $27k.)
Plug-In Hybrid Electrics:
- Hyundai Ioniq PHEV: PHEV= $16,454
- Kia Niro PHEV: No DG deals but when subtracting federal + state incentives: $29,090. (This does not include any further dealership deals, which can bring the price below $27k.)
- Toyota Prius Prime PHEV: $19,102
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV: $22,951
Have questions? Leave them in the comments or reach out to us at email@example.com or through our contact us page!